Sunday, September 6, 2009

WHO I AM

I can start off by saying my name is Brittany Rochelle Dansby and I'm from Murfreesboro,TN. I graduated from Oakland High School in 2007. I love watching 80's movies. Recently just got my Driver Licence at the ripe old age of 20. My guilty pleasure this summer was watching True Blood. OMG I love me some Bill and Sookie! I'm junior and my major is Health Sciences with a concentration in Environmental Health Science. Wow that is very long title to say! If you ask me what I'm going to do with this major I would honestly tell you I have no clue what I will be doing in the future. All I can tell you that I'm definitely going to get my master's degree. I chose to come to WKU over MTSU to be on my own away from family because I depended on my family to much in my life. If I didn't leave they would have controlled everything I did. I want to make my own decisions even if they are bad sometimes. I expect to learn more about what women have to go through on a daily basics and hear what other women and men think about our society today. I hope by my senior year I find out what I'm going to do with my major. I want to enjoy going to work everyday and not hate it. I hope my future brings me happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice introduction and I hope you enjoy the class!

    ReplyDelete